I noticed that the EnterpriseDb web site is brand new, so I figured I would
check and see if they fixed the issue where I am unable to log into the forums
(post to them) and noticed that when I click on 'My Profile' i get someone
else's info.

Does this happen to anyone else?

Go here
http://forums.enterprisedb.com/forums/list.page
and then click 'My Profile'

Still no word or info from them on as why I am unable to post in the forums.

Search Discussions

  • Mike Ellsworth at Jan 19, 2011 at 3:29 pm