hello,
i have just started using postgresql .i wanted to know if i can get lowlevel
access to database tables.i want to see my contents in spreadsheet like
tabels and columns and being able to modify them.i have seen tora in
oracle.they say it can work on postgresql too,but i was unsuccessful.
does any one use any specific tool for this?

Search Discussions

  • Thomas Kellerer at Jan 8, 2011 at 9:03 am

    hello, i have just started using postgresql .i wanted to know if i
    can get lowlevel access to database tables.i want to see my contents
    in spreadsheet like tabels and columns and being able to modify
    them.i have seen tora in oracle.they say it can work on postgresql
    too,but i was unsuccessful. does any one use any specific tool for
    this?
    Here is a list of applications that will probably do what you want:

    http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Community_Guide_to_PostgreSQL_GUI_Tools

    Regards
    Thomas

grouppgsql-novice @
categoriespostgresql
postedJan 8, '11 at 5:58a
activeJan 8, '11 at 9:03a
websitepostgresql.org
irc#postgresql

2 users in discussion

Nima Ghorbany: 1 post Thomas Kellerer: 1 post