I call a function which in turn is calling another function. In the both the
functions there is a RAISE NOTICE command. But the RAISE NOTICE is
working(printing to the console) only for the first function and not for the
function called from within the main function.

Furthermore, I tried to insert the message in the RAISE NOTICE's message in
the second function into a table. And then I call the main function. Then
also it does not insert into the table.

Essentially, I want to print the query which is formed in the second
function and it depends on the parameters which the main function is passing
to it. Returning the query formed to the main function and printing it is
not a feasible solution in my case.

Please suggest how to accomplish this.

Your help is appreciated.

-Siddharth