Sorry. No subject. Resending now.

Hi all.

I'm receiving the following message when I try to use
pg_prepare() function:

"Call to undefined function pg_prepare()".

My application works very well with others pg_*
commands...

I already checked my configuration files and I have no more
ideas about how to fix it.

Any suggestions?

Thank you.

Search Discussions

  • Frank Bax at Apr 24, 2010 at 2:27 am

    Giancarlo Boaron wrote:
    Hi all.

    I'm receiving the following message when I try to use
    pg_prepare() function:

    "Call to undefined function pg_prepare()".

    My application works very well with others pg_*
    commands...

    I already checked my configuration files and I have no more
    ideas about how to fix it.

    http://php.net/manual/en/function.pg-prepare.php

    pg_prepare

    (PHP 5 >= 5.1.0)

    What version of PHP do you have installed?
  • Giancarlo Boaron at Apr 24, 2010 at 2:33 am
    Hi Frank. My PHP version is 5.3.1.

    Thanks and still needing some help.

    []s

    I'm receiving the following message when I try to use
    pg_prepare() function:
    "Call to undefined function pg_prepare()".

    My application works very well with others pg_*
    commands...
    I already checked my configuration files and I
    have no more
    ideas about how to fix it.

    http://php.net/manual/en/function.pg-prepare.php

    pg_prepare

    (PHP 5 >= 5.1.0)

    What version of PHP do you have installed?

    To make changes to your subscription:

grouppgsql-novice @
categoriespostgresql
postedApr 23, '10 at 10:26p
activeApr 24, '10 at 2:33a
websitepostgresql.org
irc#postgresql

2 users in discussion

Giancarlo Boaron: 2 posts Frank Bax: 1 post