Hi list,

I've having a dilemma here. My problem here is that I'm getting maxed out of
my connection. My max connection is set to 100. I don't know if setting the
max connection higher is the right solution. My other alternative is to scan
through the application and check whether it closes the database connection.
We're currently using Propel as our ORM.

Thanks,

Ridvan

--
EB White - "Be obscure clearly."

Search Discussions

  • Mark Roberts at Jul 11, 2008 at 4:22 pm