Hi,

I normally use pgadmin3 for backups and restorations. But sometimes, I only
have terminal access to certain servers. When I try to restore a backup made
with pgadmin3,

pg_restore -dmydb --disable-triggers mydb.backup

i get

pg_restore: [archiver] could not open input file: Permission denied.

How do i restore the backup file correctly?

Thanks

--
Jason Tan Boon Teck

Search Discussions

  • Andrej Ricnik-Bay at Sep 9, 2007 at 4:24 am