Hi,
I did some updating on my Linux server and was a bit too efficient.
Databases on the server prior to the update is no longer reachable from
pgsql all though still present on the server. Of course I didn't do a
pg_dump before the update!!!

I've tried using initdb --pgbase but without luck. Does anyone knows
how to get acces to the databases?

Regards
Peter Falk

--
Med venlig hilsen
Peter Falk

Search Discussions

  • Oliver Elphick at Aug 20, 2007 at 11:35 am