Hi All,

I enabled postgres to log with the following settings:
log_min_messages = error
log_min_error_statement = error

In one of the daily logs, I saw this message:
!reg_match_c

I searched online to find what it means, but couldn't find any related posts/articles. Is this a critical error? Can someone please throw some light on it?

Thanks,
Saranya

---------------------------------
Try the Yahoo! Mail Beta.

Search Discussions

  • Tom Lane at Feb 22, 2007 at 6:42 am

    Saranya Sivakumar writes:
    In one of the daily logs, I saw this message:
    !reg_match_c
    There is no such error message in the Postgres sources. Perhaps that's
    a segment of a user query? Or something out of an add-on module you
    didn't tell us about?

    regards, tom lane

grouppgsql-novice @
categoriespostgresql
postedFeb 21, '07 at 8:43p
activeFeb 22, '07 at 6:42a
websitepostgresql.org
irc#postgresql

2 users in discussion

Saranya Sivakumar: 1 post Tom Lane: 1 post