Greetings,

I have been asked by a programmer to restore a single table from a
PG_DUMPALL backup.

Is this possible, and if so, would anyone be able to tell me please,
what PSQL options and switches are required? Running PostgreSQL 8.1.3.

Thanks in advance,

Jim.

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the sender and delete it. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company.
No employee or agent is authorized to conclude any binding agreement on behalf of Visa Lighting with another party by email without express written confirmation by an authorized representative of the Company.
Finally, the recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.

Search Discussions

  • Andrej Ricnik-Bay at Jan 22, 2007 at 11:48 pm