1) Do not cross post on multiple mailing lists unless the question is
relevant to everyone in every group. This question belongs on
pgsql-novice. Most questions that start with "How do I" belong on
- -novice. I have taken the liberty of CCing that list.

2) Read The Fine Manual before posting. This issue is clearly covered in
the documentation:

http://developer.postgresql.org/docs/postgres/runtime-config.html#RUNTIME-CONFIG-LOGGING

Davide Negri wrote:

Hello,

i have installed the 8.0 beta3-dev1 version of postgres on my pc, and I
want to disable log. How can I do? It is possible to disable and don’t
write all the log, or how can I write all the log in a specific
directory??

Thanks

Negri Davide

---

- --
Andrew Hammond 416-673-4138 ahammond@ca.afilias.info
CB83 2838 4B67 D40F D086 3568 81FC E7E5 27AF 4A9A

grouppgsql-novice @
categoriespostgresql
postedNov 2, '04 at 6:56p
activeNov 2, '04 at 6:56p