I am getting the following error on my server

psql: relocation error: /usr/lib/libreadline.so.4: undefined symbol: BC

I have a symbolic for that file to the actual one that is installed.
What do I need to do to correct this problem?

Chris

Search Discussions

  • Chris at May 19, 2004 at 12:54 am
    I am getting the following error on my server

    psql: relocation error: /usr/lib/libreadline.so.4: undefined symbol: BC

    I have a symbolic for that file to the actual one that is installed. What do
    I need to do to correct this problem?

    Chris

    p.s. sorry if there are duplicates got in a hurry and sent it to and from
    the wrong one

grouppgsql-novice @
categoriespostgresql
postedMay 19, '04 at 12:52a