Hi list,

I would like to create a rule to generate running statistics on other
tables. The problem is, after I create a rule, I cannot view it. Is
there a way to display or edit rules in postgres? Also are rules permanent?

Thanks,

Seth

Search Discussions

  • Einar Karttunen at Nov 7, 2001 at 1:28 pm

    I would like to create a rule to generate running statistics on other
    tables. The problem is, after I create a rule, I cannot view it. Is
    there a way to display or edit rules in postgres? Also are rules permanent?
    You can get a listing of all rules with:
    SELECT * FROM pg_rules;
    To delete a rule use simply:
    DROP RULE rulename;

    - Einar Karttunen

grouppgsql-novice @
categoriespostgresql
postedNov 6, '01 at 3:28p
activeNov 7, '01 at 1:28p
websitepostgresql.org
irc#postgresql

2 users in discussion

Seth Milder: 1 post Einar Karttunen: 1 post