Hi all,

i´m using postgres 7.0.3, in a linux box (conectiva, "red hat´s like").
in my Java aplication i pick the system date with a metod
System.currentTimeInMilis, this method return a long value used to
instantiate a TimStamp Objetc. This Timestamp is stored without
problems...

when i need to get it from the database, i use a resultset method
getTimeStamp(columm name). and it works fine.

BUT, if i transport my aplicattion to other linux (DEBIAN), i have a Bad
Time Stamp Error wneh executing getTimeStamp().

anyone could help-me? i´m losted and dont know what to do.

[]´s

Daniel A.

grouppgsql-novice @
categoriespostgresql