hey.

i've used postgresql for a while and i have been waiting for 7.1. now that
school is out i have time to mess around with it a bit. after i installed
it i started poking at the docs, but i havent found an example of how
toast is implemented. could someone point me to an example? also would
anyone care to comment on effectively using toast with php?

thanks
john

Search Discussions

  • Neil Conway at May 22, 2001 at 2:53 am