Every time I try to create a user I get the following:

createuser: creation of user "teacup" failed
callmaster% /usr/local/pgsql/bin/createuser
Enter name of user to add: bob
Shall the new user be allowed to create databases? (y/n) n
Shall the new user be allowed to create more new users? (y/n) n
ld.so.1: /usr/local/pgsql/bin/psql: fatal: libpq.so: open failed: No
such file o
r directory
Killed
createuser: creation of user "bob" failed

Any ideas? I'm probably overlooking something with an amazingly large
DUH factor.....

TIA,

Jimi

Search Discussions

  • Thomas Good at Dec 14, 2000 at 8:45 pm