With the new JDBC driver out, I was hopeful I could finally load my
entire database through my build file, using the <sql> tag.
Unfortunately, someone is still eating one of the $ marks, causing an
error.

I've already tried turning off escapeprocessing and turning on
keepformat, but nothing changed. Has anyone else had any success?

jason

Search Discussions

  • Jason Bennett at Dec 18, 2006 at 9:34 pm
    Finally figured this one out.

    Ant eats double-$$ as part of its variable processing. You have to use
    $BODY$ (or similar) in the stored procs, and put the delimiter on its
    own line (with delimitertype="row"). Ant will cooperate then.

    Jason Bennett wrote:
    With the new JDBC driver out, I was hopeful I could finally load my
    entire database through my build file, using the <sql> tag.
    Unfortunately, someone is still eating one of the $ marks, causing an
    error.

grouppgsql-jdbc @
categoriespostgresql
postedDec 18, '06 at 7:33p