Hi,

are there any other classes in c++ for postgres? I only have the libpq++
v7.2.2 and this is only C code in a class, more not. Are there any real
classes for C++? How has developed libpg++? Is there anybody, who's
interested in developing a new class hierarchy?

Joerg.

Search Discussions

  • Tom Lane at Sep 19, 2002 at 4:38 pm

    Joerg Sommer writes:
    are there any other classes in c++ for postgres?
    See libpqxx --- I think it has a project page on gborg.postgresql.org.

    regards, tom lane
  • Jeroen T. Vermeulen at Sep 19, 2002 at 6:27 pm