I've just made some updates to libpqxx, my new C++ frontend API to postgresql.
Anybody who is interested, please get the source code off my homepage:

http://members.ams.chello.nl/j.vermeulen31/

Unpack the tarball (it will create its own directory), cd into it, enter the
Makefile to your liking, and run make. The example programs (test*.cc) will
show how easy the library is to use.

Recent changes:

- Revamped trigger notification system.
- Some SGML documentation.
- Enhanced error checking.
- Regression test added to Makefile.

Tom, Bruce, perhaps this is worth incorporating into the postgresql source
tree at some point?

Jeroen

Search Discussions

  • Tom Lane at Dec 2, 2001 at 12:08 am

    jtv writes:
    Tom, Bruce, perhaps this is worth incorporating into the postgresql source
    tree at some point?
    Sure, we could talk about that. 7.2 is feature-frozen of course, but
    for some future release ...

    regards, tom lane
  • Jtv at Dec 2, 2001 at 11:38 am