None of the shared libraries appear to get generated properly.

As a result lib*.a end up in /usr/local/pgsql/lib, so the regression
tests can't run.

Mailing list archive search is still down, so I can't check if this
has been fixed.

I'm using egcs (gcc 2.95) because the native xlC compiler has other problems.

Suggestions?

Search Discussions

  • The Hermit Hacker at Jun 14, 1999 at 5:08 pm
    Just checked...what is wrong with the archive search? It gave me back
    results when I just tried it seconds ago...
    None of the shared libraries appear to get generated properly.

    As a result lib*.a end up in /usr/local/pgsql/lib, so the regression
    tests can't run.

    Mailing list archive search is still down, so I can't check if this
    has been fixed.

    I'm using egcs (gcc 2.95) because the native xlC compiler has other problems.

    Suggestions?
    Marc G. Fournier ICQ#7615664 IRC Nick: Scrappy
    Systems Administrator @ hub.org
    primary: scrappy@hub.org secondary: scrappy@{freebsd|postgresql}.org

grouppgsql-hackers @
categoriespostgresql