The following file has been uploaded to ftp.postgresql.org:

postgresql-v6.1-little-jdbc.tar.gz

This is a JDBC v6.1.1 compatible driver (little endian). pg_jdbc.tar.gz
is the big endian version for those running v6.1 on a big endian server
(e.g. sparc)

Marc/Someone else - can we move this into the contrib area?

Adrian

------------------------------

Search Discussions

  • The Hermit Hacker at Aug 7, 1997 at 6:08 pm

    The following file has been uploaded to ftp.postgresql.org:

    postgresql-v6.1-little-jdbc.tar.gz

    This is a JDBC v6.1.1 compatible driver (little endian). pg_jdbc.tar.gz
    is the big endian version for those running v6.1 on a big endian server
    (e.g. sparc)

    Marc/Someone else - can we move this into the contrib area?
    Done...is this somethign we want to add in aas an interface,
    similar to libpq?

    Marc G. Fournier scrappy@hub.org
    Systems Administrator @ hub.org scrappy@freebsd.org

    ------------------------------
  • RHS Linux User at Aug 8, 1997 at 10:02 am

    The following file has been uploaded to ftp.postgresql.org:

    postgresql-v6.1-little-jdbc.tar.gz

    This is a JDBC v6.1.1 compatible driver (little endian). pg_jdbc.tar.gz
    is the big endian version for those running v6.1 on a big endian server
    (e.g. sparc)

    Marc/Someone else - can we move this into the contrib area?
    Done...is this somethign we want to add in aas an interface,
    similar to libpq?
    That would be an idea, except which one do you add?

    There's several GPL'd JDBC drivers out there for Postgres, the main two
    being adrian's and mine.
    Marc G. Fournier scrappy@hub.org
    Systems Administrator @ hub.org scrappy@freebsd.org
    - --
    Peter T Mount petermount@earthling.net or pmount@maidast.demon.co.uk
    JavaPostgres JDBC Driver for Postgres95 and PostgreSQL
    Driver Homepage: http://www.demon.co.uk/finder/postgres
    Main Homepage: http://www.demon.co.uk/finder

    ------------------------------
  • The Hermit Hacker at Aug 8, 1997 at 12:33 pm

    The following file has been uploaded to ftp.postgresql.org:

    postgresql-v6.1-little-jdbc.tar.gz

    This is a JDBC v6.1.1 compatible driver (little endian). pg_jdbc.tar.gz
    is the big endian version for those running v6.1 on a big endian server
    (e.g. sparc)

    Marc/Someone else - can we move this into the contrib area?
    Done...is this somethign we want to add in aas an interface,
    similar to libpq?
    That would be an idea, except which one do you add?

    There's several GPL'd JDBC drivers out there for Postgres, the main two
    being adrian's and mine.
    Oops...Adrian's is GPL'd? then forget it...PostgreSQL's copyrights
    have remained as Berkeley's, and I don't want that to change. Let's just
    leave it as part of the contrib directory.

    Marc G. Fournier scrappy@hub.org
    Systems Administrator @ hub.org scrappy@freebsd.org

grouppgsql-hackers @
categoriespostgresql