Hi,

While looking at Greg's patch I spotted that resource usage code for vacuum is
initialized even if we won't use it. Attached is a small patch that moves it
to the right place (this code mimics do_analyze_rel function).

--
Euler Taveira de Oliveira - Timbira http://www.timbira.com.br/

  • Robert Haas at Aug 18, 2011 at 2:07 pm

    While looking at Greg's patch I spotted that resource usage code for vacuum
    is initialized even if we won't use it. Attached is a small patch that moves
    it to the right place (this code mimics do_analyze_rel function).
    Looks reasonable. Committed.

    --
    Robert Haas
    The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company