Hi.

Compiling 9.1 sources from packed tgz file works ok.

When compile sources loaded from git repository,
configure pass without errors, config.log looks ok,
but in src/include/pg_config.h aren't any defines, only undefines.
It seems like src/include/pg_config.h.in.
And make generates errors.

What going on ?

pasman

Search Discussions

  • Andrew Dunstan at Aug 11, 2011 at 1:16 pm