All,

Where are we on RC1 or Beta4 for PostgreSQL 9.1?

While I know we're doing going to do a final release in August due to the europeans, it would be nice to move things along before then. There don't seem to be any blockers open.

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.

Search Discussions

  • Martin Atukunda at Jul 30, 2011 at 8:48 am
    Hi All,

    Just a quick question because I don't get the reference to the
    europeans. What do they have to do with the final release in August?

    :)

    Thanks,

    - Martin -