I have updated the TODO wiki to remove the 9.1-completed items:

http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Todo

This will allow us to now mark 9.2-completed items.

EnterpriseDB http://enterprisedb.com

  • Alvaro Herrera at Jul 12, 2011 at 2:23 pm

    Excerpts from Bruce Momjian's message of lun jul 11 18:58:35 -0400 2011:
    I have updated the TODO wiki to remove the 9.1-completed items:

    http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Todo

    This will allow us to now mark 9.2-completed items.
    I have created TodoDone91 from the items marked TodoDone on the rev
    before your edit, for reference. We now have those pages for 8.4
    through 9.1.

    (Sorry if this is a dupe -- I thought I had sent this yesterday but I
    don't see it anywhere)

  • Bruce Momjian at Jul 12, 2011 at 2:39 pm

    Alvaro Herrera wrote:
    Excerpts from Bruce Momjian's message of lun jul 11 18:58:35 -0400 2011:
    I have updated the TODO wiki to remove the 9.1-completed items:

    http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Todo

    This will allow us to now mark 9.2-completed items.
    I have created TodoDone91 from the items marked TodoDone on the rev
    before your edit, for reference. We now have those pages for 8.4
    through 9.1.

    (Sorry if this is a dupe -- I thought I had sent this yesterday but I
    don't see it anywhere)
    I thought about doing that but wasn't sure anyone wanted it so I skipped
    it. Thanks.

    EnterpriseDB http://enterprisedb.com

grouppgsql-hackers @
categoriespostgresql
postedJul 11, '11 at 10:58p
activeJul 12, '11 at 2:39p
websitepostgresql.org...
irc#postgresql

2 users in discussion

Bruce Momjian: 2 posts Alvaro Herrera: 1 post