I have problems in my database. I think it is corrupted. Folow my log
when I tried to start it standalone.

I have some questions:

1. I saw that the error is in base/30518/449778670_vm file. Can I rebuild
this file or somethink like this?

2. In the last line of log, we can see "DEBUG: shmem_exit(1): 8 callbacks
to make". Where can I find these transactions to do callback and/or how can
I do these callbacks?

If anyone can help me, I will be really glad.

DEBUG: invoking IpcMemoryCreate(size=39149568)
DEBUG: removing file "pg_notify/0000"
DEBUG: InitPostgres
DEBUG: my backend id is 1
LOG: database system shutdown was interrupted; last known up at 2011-07-11
11:20:55 BRT
DEBUG: checkpoint record is at 601/C760AA08
DEBUG: redo record is at 601/C760AA08; shutdown TRUE
DEBUG: next transaction ID: 0/2960582638; next OID: 476667689
DEBUG: next MultiXactId: 234588; next MultiXactOffset: 522535
DEBUG: oldest unfrozen transaction ID: 914493351, in database 18415351
DEBUG: transaction ID wrap limit is 3061976998, limited by database with
OID 18415351
LOG: database system was not properly shut down; automatic recovery in
progress
LOG: consistent recovery state reached at 601/C760AA60
LOG: redo starts at 601/C760AA60
LOG: record with zero length at 601/CA6A0CE8
LOG: redo done at 601/CA6A0CA0
LOG: last completed transaction was at log time 2011-07-10
15:34:02.372812-03
LOG: checkpoint starting: end-of-recovery immediate
FATAL: xlog flush request 61B/245DD1F0 is not satisfied --- flushed only to
601/CA6A0CE8
CONTEXT: writing block 0 of relation base/30518/449778670_vm
DEBUG: shmem_exit(1): 8 callbacks to make

  • Heikki Linnakangas at Jul 11, 2011 at 4:46 pm