Hackers,

Commitfest 2 continues to progress ... slowly. At this point, we have
no hope of wrapping it up early; my best hope is to at least finish on time.

Statistics:
* 1/2 of patches are still pending development: 12 waiting on author,
and 18 waiting for review. In addition, 7 patches are waiting for a
committer.
* 28 patches have been committed or returned, about 45%.

In addition to nudging the reviewers who have not delivered (going out
tommorrow) I really need reviewers for a few patches which have none.
These are all difficult, complex patches to review:

1) Collect frequency statistics and selectivity estimation for arrays

2) Kaigai's remaining security patches

3) Robert's VXID and table locks patches.

If you are a seasoned PostgreSQL hacker and available to review any of
the above, please volunteer now.

Also, if you are a patch author or reviewer, please check to see that
the status of your patch is updated in the commitfest application. I
may have missed a few messages due to the US holiday.

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.

Search Discussions