I am getting the following error when I run the install from stackbuilder.

Error trying to install file destination ${installdir} resolves to empty
value.

Does anyone know what might be causing this and how I can fix it.

Best Regards

Michael Gould

Search Discussions

  • Peter Geoghegan at Jul 4, 2011 at 3:02 pm

    I am getting the following error when I run the install from stackbuilder.

    Error trying to install file destination ${installdir} resolves to empty
    value.

    Does anyone know what might be causing this and how I can fix it.
    This is the developer's mailing list. You should ask this question on
    the pgsql-general mailing list.

grouppgsql-hackers @
categoriespostgresql
postedJul 4, '11 at 2:58p
activeJul 4, '11 at 3:02p
websitepostgresql.org...
irc#postgresql

2 users in discussion

Michael Gould: 1 post Peter Geoghegan: 1 post