Hackers,

The first commitfest for PostgreSQL 9.2 has now started.

As such, if you have a patch for 9.2 which was not yet submitted, you
should add it to CommitFest 2011-9
(https://commitfest.postgresql.org/action/commitfest_view?id=11).

Currently we have 53 open patches. 17 of them need reviewers. If you
are not actively involved with finishing 9.1, you should be helping the
project by reviewing patches!

http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Reviewing_a_Patch

If you are a code contributor to PostgreSQL, then we especially need
your help for second-level review and for the more difficult patches.
Particularly since Tom, Robert, Heikki, Kevin, Dan and Peter are pretty
much tied up with 9.1 beta.

One special thing we need is folks who can review Windows-specific
patches. Currently we don't have *anyone* doing this, and those patches
are liable to be deferred because of it. To do this, you need to be
able to build PostgreSQL on Windows, using MSVC++ or otherwise.

Please let me know if you can help with reviewing a patch. You can pick
one on your own, or you can join pgsql-rrreviewers and I'll assign you one.

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.

Search Discussions

  • Josh Berkus at Jun 16, 2011 at 12:54 am
    All,

    I've trolled this list, and I think I added in all patches which were
    submitted here but not on the commitfest app. Can someone double-check
    for me?

    --
    Josh Berkus
    PostgreSQL Experts Inc.