Should we consider doing $SUBJECT? Given the plan to branch off 9.1
after we make the beta release, I think it's now or never for a second
pgindent run for 9.1.

regards, tom lane

Search Discussions

  • Robert Haas at Jun 8, 2011 at 6:32 pm

    On Wed, Jun 8, 2011 at 2:29 PM, Tom Lane wrote:
    Should we consider doing $SUBJECT?  Given the plan to branch off 9.1
    after we make the beta release, I think it's now or never for a second
    pgindent run for 9.1.
    +1.

    --
    Robert Haas
    The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

    Should we consider doing $SUBJECT?  Given the plan to branch off 9.1
    after we make the beta release, I think it's now or never for a second
    pgindent run for 9.1.
    +1.
    +1.
  • Andrew Dunstan at Jun 8, 2011 at 7:35 pm

    Should we consider doing $SUBJECT? Given the plan to branch off 9.1
    after we make the beta release, I think it's now or never for a second
    pgindent run for 9.1.
    OK, I have made sure the list on the buildfarm is up to date.

    cheers

    andrew
  • Bruce Momjian at Jun 9, 2011 at 5:05 pm

    Andrew Dunstan wrote:

    Should we consider doing $SUBJECT? Given the plan to branch off 9.1
    after we make the beta release, I think it's now or never for a second
    pgindent run for 9.1.
    OK, I have made sure the list on the buildfarm is up to date.
    OK, can I run it in one hour? 1800 GMT?

    EnterpriseDB http://enterprisedb.com

  • Tom Lane at Jun 9, 2011 at 5:07 pm

    Bruce Momjian writes:
    Andrew Dunstan wrote:
    Should we consider doing $SUBJECT? Given the plan to branch off 9.1
    after we make the beta release, I think it's now or never for a second
    pgindent run for 9.1.
    OK, I have made sure the list on the buildfarm is up to date.
    OK, can I run it in one hour? 1800 GMT?
    I have nothing else planned for today except a pass over the release
    notes, so go for it.

    regards, tom lane
  • Bruce Momjian at Jun 9, 2011 at 5:08 pm

    Tom Lane wrote:
    Andrew Dunstan wrote:
    Should we consider doing $SUBJECT? Given the plan to branch off 9.1
    after we make the beta release, I think it's now or never for a second
    pgindent run for 9.1.
    OK, I have made sure the list on the buildfarm is up to date.
    OK, can I run it in one hour? 1800 GMT?
    I have nothing else planned for today except a pass over the release
    notes, so go for it.
    OK, unless I hear objections ...

    EnterpriseDB http://enterprisedb.com

  • Bruce Momjian at Jun 9, 2011 at 6:33 pm

    Bruce Momjian wrote:
    Tom Lane wrote:
    Andrew Dunstan wrote:
    Should we consider doing $SUBJECT? Given the plan to branch off 9.1
    after we make the beta release, I think it's now or never for a second
    pgindent run for 9.1.
    OK, I have made sure the list on the buildfarm is up to date.
    OK, can I run it in one hour? 1800 GMT?
    I have nothing else planned for today except a pass over the release
    notes, so go for it.
    OK, unless I hear objections ...
    Done, GMT 18:32:58.

    EnterpriseDB http://enterprisedb.com