Hackers,

I've replaced test-report-by-email with a GoogleDocs application for Beta1.

The form for submitting test reports is here:

https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?hl=en&formkey=dEh3WEwzOFhKWWw4dHdRS2VQTExRdVE6MQ&ifq

The accumulated test reports are here:

https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?hl=en&hl=en&key=0AoeuP3g2YZsFdEh3WEwzOFhKWWw4dHdRS2VQTExRdVE&single=true&gid=0&output=html

Instructions are here:

http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/HowToBetaTest#Reporting_Tests

Obviously, this is a temporary solution. I'm working on a Django app to
replace it. But for now, it lets us take test reports, and lets hackers
view them.

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.

Search Discussions

  • Dickson S. Guedes at May 2, 2011 at 7:24 pm