Hello,

at first i would like to say thanks a lot for your confidence. I will do my best.

Now the little question. I don't loose time and refactoring my code (XML validation functions). I created new data types for DTD, XSD and RNG but don't know where may I put validation code. Is better place in src/backend/utils/adt/xml.c or create new file inside contrib/xml2 folder.

I am looking forward to our cooperation,
Tomas Pospisil

Search Discussions

  • Josh Berkus at Apr 26, 2011 at 9:29 pm
    Now the little question. I don't loose time and refactoring my code (XML validation functions). I created new data types for DTD, XSD and RNG but don't know where may I put validation code. Is better place in src/backend/utils/adt/xml.c or create new file inside contrib/xml2 folder.
    We don't want to add anything to contrib/xml2. The idea is to get rid
    of the contrib module since XML is in core now.

    --
    Josh Berkus
    PostgreSQL Experts Inc.

grouppgsql-hackers @
categoriespostgresql
postedApr 26, '11 at 9:25p
activeApr 26, '11 at 9:29p
websitepostgresql.org...
irc#postgresql

2 users in discussion

Josh Berkus: 1 post Tomáą Pospíąil: 1 post