Hackers,

We would like to inform you all that our extension to PostgreSQL, that
includes hypothetical indexes (and soon index self-tuning), is
available through a sourgeforge project.
This was suggested at PgCon 2010 and we hope some of you may find it
useful, contribute and give us your feedback.

Link to project:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/hypotheticalind/

Thanks,
Sergio Lifschitz
Ana Carolina Almeida

Search Discussions

  • Josh Berkus at Dec 1, 2010 at 6:01 pm
    Ana,
    We would like to inform you all that our extension to PostgreSQL, that includes hypothetical indexes (and soon index self-tuning), is available through a sourgeforge project.
    This was suggested at PgCon 2010 and we hope some of you may find it useful, contribute and give us your feedback.
    Great to see this being available finally!

    --
    -- Josh Berkus
    PostgreSQL Experts Inc.