Hello

I am thinking so you can remove a "scrollable cursor support" from
ToDo for plpgsql. Scrollable cursors are supported and supported
syntax are same as core SQL language.

regards

Pavel Stehule

Search Discussions

  • Robert Haas at Oct 7, 2010 at 12:44 am

    I am thinking so you can remove a "scrollable cursor support" from
    ToDo for plpgsql. Scrollable cursors are supported and supported
    syntax are same as core SQL language.
    I agree, removed. I also removed WITH HOLD cursors, which we seem to
    have as well.

    --
    Robert Haas
    The Enterprise Postgres Company

    I am thinking so you can remove a "scrollable cursor support" from
    ToDo for plpgsql. Scrollable cursors are supported and supported
    syntax are same as core SQL language.
    I agree, removed.  I also removed WITH HOLD cursors, which we seem to
    have as well.
    I think so we doesn't support WITH HOLD cursor syntax yet. Maybe we
    have similar functionality. Don't know.

    Pavel
    --
    Robert Haas
    The Enterprise Postgres Company
  • Robert Haas at Oct 7, 2010 at 11:25 am

    I am thinking so you can remove a "scrollable cursor support" from
    ToDo for plpgsql. Scrollable cursors are supported and supported
    syntax are same as core SQL language.
    I agree, removed.  I also removed WITH HOLD cursors, which we seem to
    have as well.
    I think so we doesn't support WITH HOLD cursor syntax yet. Maybe we
    have similar functionality. Don't know.
    It's in the documentation...

    http://www.postgresql.org/docs/current/static/sql-declare.html

    --
    Robert Haas
    The Enterprise Postgres Company
  • Pavel Stehule at Oct 7, 2010 at 11:35 am