Gentlemen,

I found this link in PostgreSQL 9 Documentation and we are moving to a
different platform

Could you please help me with the instruction of how to install the new
version of PostgreSQL 9
on SUSE Linux Enterprise Server v.10.

Thanks,

Igor G.

Search Discussions

  • Robert Haas at Sep 13, 2010 at 12:15 am