Alvaro, one of our hackers and committers and my colleague more than 4
years, had a new baby today.

Congrats Alvaro for his second daughter !

-committers, please commit your patches for our new baby elephant!
--
Devrim GÜNDÜZ, RHCE
Command Prompt - http://www.CommandPrompt.com

Search Discussions

  • Marc G. Fournier at Jan 10, 2010 at 5:22 am
    Okay *scratch head* ... if he just had a baby girl today, what was he
    doing answering emails?? Priorities folks :)

    Congrats Alvaro ... hopefully she came out healthy and without a trunk? :)
    Alvaro, one of our hackers and committers and my colleague more than 4
    years, had a new baby today.

    Congrats Alvaro for his second daughter !

    -committers, please commit your patches for our new baby elephant!
    --
    Devrim G?ND?Z, RHCE
    Command Prompt - http://www.CommandPrompt.com
    http://www.gunduz.org Twitter: http://twitter.com/devrimgunduz
    ----
    Marc G. Fournier Hub.Org Hosting Solutions S.A.
    scrappy@hub.org http://www.hub.org

    Yahoo:yscrappy Skype: hub.org ICQ:7615664 MSN:scrappy@hub.org
  • Jaime Casanova at Jan 10, 2010 at 5:28 am
    Congrats Alvaro for his second daughter !
    +1

    --
    Atentamente,
    Jaime Casanova

    My best wishes to your wife and children !

    Oleg
    Alvaro, one of our hackers and committers and my colleague more than 4
    years, had a new baby today.

    Congrats Alvaro for his second daughter !

    -committers, please commit your patches for our new baby elephant!
    Regards,
    Oleg
    phone: +007(495)939-16-83, +007(495)939-23-83
  • Dimitri Fontaine at Jan 10, 2010 at 9:19 am
    Congratulations, good things to all the family!

    Devrim GÜNDÜZ <devrim@gunduz.org> writes:
    Alvaro, one of our hackers and committers and my colleague more than 4
    years, had a new baby today.

    Congrats Alvaro for his second daughter !

    -committers, please commit your patches for our new baby elephant!
    --
    dim
  • Dave Page at Jan 10, 2010 at 12:12 pm
    Congratulations Alvaro!

    Alvaro, one of our hackers and committers and my colleague more than 4
    years, had a new baby today.

    Congrats Alvaro for his second daughter !

    -committers, please commit your patches for our new baby elephant!
    --
    Devrim GÜNDÜZ, RHCE
    Command Prompt - http://www.CommandPrompt.com
    http://www.gunduz.org  Twitter: http://twitter.com/devrimgunduz

    --
    Dave Page
  • David Fetter at Jan 10, 2010 at 6:43 pm

    Alvaro, one of our hackers and committers and my colleague more than 4
    years, had a new baby today.

    Congrats Alvaro for his second daughter !
    In short, +1 from Alvaro and Sra. Herrera :)
    -committers, please commit your patches for our new baby elephant!
    w00t!

    Cheers,
    David
    Skype: davidfetter XMPP: david.fetter@gmail.com