Hello!. I'm using PgBouncer with permanent connection, So, when i
deleting(or editing?) some functions i have an error
ERROR: cache lookup failed for function ......;
Can you make recaching of invalidate functions?

Search Discussions

  • Tom Lane at Dec 14, 2008 at 12:42 am

    "Oleg Serov" <serovov@gmail.com> writes:
    Hello!. I'm using PgBouncer with permanent connection, So, when i
    deleting(or editing?) some functions i have an error
    ERROR: cache lookup failed for function ......;
    You're going to need to explain exactly what you're doing if you
    want help with that. However, if the answer is that you're doing
    DROP/CREATE of existing functions, then the fix is to use CREATE OR
    REPLACE FUNCTION instead.

    regards, tom lane
  • Joshua D. Drake at Dec 14, 2008 at 1:24 am

    Hello!. I'm using PgBouncer with permanent connection, So, when i
    deleting(or editing?) some functions i have an error
    ERROR: cache lookup failed for function ......;
    Can you make recaching of invalidate functions?'
    I believe it already does that if you are running 8.3.

    Joshua D. Drake

    --
    PostgreSQL
    503-667-4564 - http://www.commandprompt.com/