I install the complete PostGreSQL 8.1.4 in WIn 32 and Suse linux 10.0 x86. I
found such binary file in Win32 while no such file is found in linux. Do
this tool is designed only for windows? If not , how to get it.

Search Discussions

  • Filip Rembiałkowski at Dec 8, 2006 at 9:28 am

    I install the complete PostGreSQL 8.1.4 in WIn 32 and Suse linux 10.0 x86. I
    found such binary file in Win32 while no such file is found in linux. Do
    this tool is designed only for windows? If not , how to get it.
    it is part of contrib/ tree, in win32 you hav all-in-one installer,
    but if you use Linux you should look for "postgresql-contrib" or
    similar package for your distribution

    BTW this is a question for "general" list, not for "hackers"

    F.

grouppgsql-hackers @
categoriespostgresql
postedDec 8, '06 at 2:39a