Hello,

Yesterday night, I was approved (sponsored) for Fedora Core packaging
(please note that this is not something financial).

For the beginning, I officially submitted python-psycopg2 to FC6. More
are on the way; like pgpool, Slony-I, pgadmin3-adminpacks, phpPgAdmin,
postgresql_autodoc, pgfouine. Also they are in the queue for FC5. I'm
waiting for approval for them.

More will be in FC Extras. Please let me know that if you want to see
any PostgreSQL related software in the repository. I do have time to
package all related stuff.

  • Bruno Wolff III at Aug 30, 2006 at 7:47 pm

    More will be in FC Extras. Please let me know that if you want to see
    any PostgreSQL related software in the repository. I do have time to
    package all related stuff.
    Do you think you could have a way to store target coordinates and access times
    in a Postgres database for people who want to use Fedora's Orbital Laser?

grouppgsql-hackers @
categoriespostgresql
postedAug 30, '06 at 9:12a
activeAug 30, '06 at 7:47p