Has anyone built postgresql on this platform ?

Does it work ?

Search Discussions

  • Michael Glaesemann at Mar 18, 2006 at 1:36 pm

    On Mar 18, 2006, at 22:17 , Dave Cramer wrote:

    Has anyone built postgresql on this platform ?
    Yes, there have been reports that it builds. You can check the
    archives for details.

    Michael Glaesemann
    grzm myrealbox com
  • Neil Conway at Mar 18, 2006 at 9:39 pm

    Yes, there have been reports that it builds. You can check the
    archives for details.
    Are we prepared to declare that OS/X on Intel is an officially supported
    platform for the 8.1 release series? If so, we should add that
    information to the list of supported platforms for the REL8_1_STABLE
    branch. Given how (relatively) popular OS/X Intel machines will before
    the 8.1 branch is retired, we should at least clarify the status of the
    OS/X Intel port.

    BTW, I notice that there isn't an OS/X Intel machine in the buildfarm.
    Does anyone have access to one?

    -Neil
  • Steve Atkins at Mar 18, 2006 at 9:43 pm

    Yes, there have been reports that it builds. You can check the
    archives for details.
    Are we prepared to declare that OS/X on Intel is an officially
    supported
    platform for the 8.1 release series? If so, we should add that
    information to the list of supported platforms for the REL8_1_STABLE
    branch. Given how (relatively) popular OS/X Intel machines will before
    the 8.1 branch is retired, we should at least clarify the status of
    the
    OS/X Intel port.

    BTW, I notice that there isn't an OS/X Intel machine in the buildfarm.
    Does anyone have access to one?
    I'm running regressions on one with the buildfarm code. I just need
    to get around to plugging it back into the buildfarm.

    Cheers,
    Steve

grouppgsql-hackers @
categoriespostgresql