Marc,

Okay, I found an OpenSSL-0.9.7 and readline library. The IRIX 6.5 IP35
also passed with the OpenSSL and readline included. This is with the
IRIX cc and not gcc.

Ken
On Mon, Oct 24, 2005 at 11:51:26AM -0300, Marc G. Fournier wrote:

We have released a Release Candidate 1 of the upcoming 8.1 Release.

With this beta, Tom has also put out the call for port reports, to round
out our 'Supported Platforms' list:

"If you don't see your favorite platform already listed as tested for 8.1
at http://developer.postgresql.org/docs/postgres/supported-platforms.html
then please give it a try and send in your results."

We heavily encourage any, and all, to test this Beta out, to make sure we
have weeded out as many bugs before release as possible ...

----
Email: scrappy@hub.org Yahoo!: yscrappy ICQ: 7615664

grouppgsql-hackers @
categoriespostgresql