"Peter Ivarsson" <peter.ivarsson@onskefoto.se> writes:
FATAL: could not read statistics message: Resource temporarily
unavailable
What platform is this on exactly, and what version of Postgres?
PostgreSQL version 8.0.4 and OS is OsX 10.3 on a Mac G4.
I spent some time trying to duplicate this on my own Mac, without
success. Has anyone else seen a stats collector failure of this
sort?

We could certainly tweak the collector code to ignore EAGAIN from
recv(), but I'm wondering how it's happening in the first place,
seeing that we don't call recv() unless select() says the socket
is ready to read.

regards, tom lane

grouppgsql-hackers @
categoriespostgresql