hello

thanks to Andreas Pflug's hint, it's now working, thank you.

libpq++ is not gone, i just don't like it. I've written an other C++ API
for databse systems, name SDBI, but i cannot use it for a stored procedure
:)

thanks

Bye,

Gergely Czuczy
mailto: phoemix@harmless.hu
PGP pubkey: http://phoemix.harmless.hu/phoemix.pgp
iRCNet: #demoscene ICQ: 8067175

The point is, that geeks are not necessarily the outcasts
society often believes they are. The fact is that society
isn't cool enough to be included in our activities.

Search Discussions

  • Jeroen T. Vermeulen at Sep 2, 2003 at 3:16 pm