Hi,

Now that the ODBC driver has moved from the main distro to
http://gborg.postgresql.org/project/psqlodbc/, we can no longer use the
main build system under *nix.

Can someone who knows make better than I (which is probably the vast
majority of you!) knock up a makefile so the driver will build
standalone on *nix systems please? There should be no dependencies on
any of the rest of the code - certainly there isn't for the Win32 build.

There are changes to support 7.3 so this is fairly urgent... (maybe it
should be added to the open items list Bruce?).

Thanks, Dave

Search Discussions

  • Peter Eisentraut at Sep 30, 2002 at 8:05 pm

    Dave Page writes:

    Can someone who knows make better than I (which is probably the vast
    majority of you!) knock up a makefile so the driver will build
    standalone on *nix systems please? There should be no dependencies on
    any of the rest of the code - certainly there isn't for the Win32 build.
    I'm working something out. I'll send it to you tomorrow.

    --
    Peter Eisentraut peter_e@gmx.net

grouppgsql-hackers @
categoriespostgresql
postedSep 29, '02 at 7:11p
activeSep 30, '02 at 8:05p
websitepostgresql.org...
irc#postgresql

2 users in discussion

Dave Page: 1 post Peter Eisentraut: 1 post