Could some ppl test out archives.postgresql.org and let me know if they
notice any differences in speed?

Thanks ...

Search Discussions

  • Gavin Sherry at Apr 16, 2002 at 1:24 pm

    On Tue, 16 Apr 2002, Marc G. Fournier wrote:

    Could some ppl test out archives.postgresql.org and let me know if they
    notice any differences in speed?
    Marc,

    A dramatic increase in performance.

    Gavin
  • Tom Lane at Apr 16, 2002 at 2:24 pm

    "Marc G. Fournier" <scrappy@hub.org> writes:
    Could some ppl test out archives.postgresql.org and let me know if they
    notice any differences in speed?
    Yup. It's usable again! What did you do?

    regards, tom lane
  • Marc G. Fournier at Apr 16, 2002 at 2:41 pm