Hi,

I just fixed some nasty bugs in ecpg, especially when it comes to using
arrays of structs. It seems this feature has never been fully implemented.
During my search for these bugs I also fixed some other including one memory
related one.

After all I had to make changes in quite some source files, but I'm pretty
sure I managed to not mess up the remaining functionality. However, I had to
change some variable addressing and I could only test it on i386 Linux.

I did commit the changes to CVS but unless they are tested by some others on
other archs and maybe with different embedded sql sources I don't feel good
to release it with 7.2. Since the changes just fix some bugs, I don#t feel
good if we have to back them out either, so please everyone check this.

If you have some sources just run them through the latest ecpg version.

If you have some other arch, it would be okay if you just run my test cases
and see if the output is okay.

Thanks a lot.

Michael
--