Short! :-)

PostgreSQL version: 7.1.3

I do I dump of a database which has some views, rules, and different
permissions on each view.

The dump puts first the permissions and after that the view creation, so when
I import the dump back to the server (or another server) I get lts of errors,
and have to change the permission by hand.

Has this already been reported?

saludos... :-)

--
Porqué usar una base de datos relacional cualquiera,
si podés usar PostgreSQL?

  • Tom Lane at Sep 27, 2001 at 12:27 am

    =?iso-8859-1?q?Mart=EDn=20Marqu=E9s?= <martin@bugs.unl.edu.ar> writes:
    PostgreSQL version: 7.1.3
    The dump puts first the permissions and after that the view creation,
    Are you certain you are using the 7.1.3 version of pg_dump, and not
    something older? This was fixed in 7.1.3 according to the CVS logs...

    regards, tom lane

grouppgsql-hackers @
categoriespostgresql
postedSep 26, '01 at 10:44p