I have this problem:
The next message appears when I try to make an INSERT into a table:

Connection refused
DBD::Pg::st execute failed: ERROR:
parser: parse error at or near "refused"

The situation is the next: I have a lot of processes making insertions
in the same database, and I suspect that is the cause of the message,
but I'm not sure.

Could be another cause?
How can I solve it?

I have tried the "autocommit" option on, and i still have the
problem.

Thank you.

Search Discussions

  • Stephan Szabo at Oct 26, 2000 at 3:12 pm
    It seems like postgres is thinking that the query is incorrectly
    formatted. Do you know what query is being run when this happens?
    You may wish to start the postmaster with -d2 which should print
    out the queries that postgres is seeing.

    Stephan Szabo
    sszabo@bigpanda.com
    The next message appears when I try to make an INSERT into a table:

    Connection refused
    DBD::Pg::st execute failed: ERROR:
    parser: parse error at or near "refused"

    The situation is the next: I have a lot of processes making insertions
    in the same database, and I suspect that is the cause of the message,
    but I'm not sure.

    Could be another cause?
    How can I solve it?

    I have tried the "autocommit" option on, and i still have the
    problem.

    Thank you.

grouppgsql-hackers @
categoriespostgresql