Hey,

I got this error when attempting to setup a table with a trigger that ran a
plpgsql program upon insert:

"DBD::Pg::st execute failed: ERROR: Load of file
/usr/local/pgsql/lib/plpgsql.so failed: ld.so.1:
/usr/local/pgsql/bin/postmaster: fatal: relocation error: file
/usr/local/pgsql/lib/plpgsql.so: symbol CurrentMemoryContext: referenced
symbol not found
"

OS is Solaris 7 /w recommended and security patches as of about a month or
two ago. PostgreSQL is 7.0. I can do a 'nm plpgsql.so | grep
CurrentMemoryContext' in the /usr/local/pgsql/lib directory and I get:

" U CurrentMemoryContext"

so it looks like the function is in the library. Any clues as to what may
be causing this?

Please CC me at work (Fred.Reimer@eclipsys.com) as I only get the list at
home (fwr@ga.prestige.net).

Thanks,