Hi all,

I'm subscribed to this list since some weeks now and did not receive
any mails - is this list that low traffic? :)

I'm interested in the status of this project because I might be able to
help in development.

Is there a special CVS tree for this project?
Who is working on pitr (if anyone :) )?

A general introduction on what is going on and where help is needed (i.e.
what needs to be done) would be appreciated.

Greetings, Klaus

--
Full Name : Klaus Naumann | (http://www.mgnet.de/) (Germany)
Phone / FAX : ++49/177/7862964 | E-Mail: (kn@mgnet.de)

Search Discussions

  • Tom Lane at Jul 1, 2004 at 2:49 am

    spock@mgnet.de writes:
    I'm subscribed to this list since some weeks now and did not receive
    any mails - is this list that low traffic? :)
    The PITR list is pretty much obsolete --- all the discussion is
    happening in the main pgsql-hackers list. See its archives for
    recent info.

    regards, tom lane
  • Robert Treat at Jul 1, 2004 at 3:58 am