I've finished to write an extension to manipulate tsvectors and
tsquery in C.

I think it could be useful for someone else and I think I may take
advantage at someone else looking at the code too.

What would be the right place where to publish the code and how?

--
Ivan Sergio Borgonovo
http://www.webthatworks.it

Search Discussions

  • Dimitri Fontaine at Mar 10, 2010 at 12:12 pm

    Ivan Sergio Borgonovo writes:
    I've finished to write an extension to manipulate tsvectors and
    tsquery in C.

    I think it could be useful for someone else and I think I may take
    advantage at someone else looking at the code too.

    What would be the right place where to publish the code and how?
    Create a pgfoundry project, and publish some doc and pointers at the
    public URL for visibility: mycode.projects.postgresql.org.

    Then I'd say host the code elsewhere, unless you're fond of CVS. I
    picked up github, but any hosting would do I guess. Same for mailing
    lists and all. I think that's the current advice.

    dim

grouppgsql-general @
categoriespostgresql
postedMar 10, '10 at 11:54a